Monday, October 27, 2008

So I Found This Dog...

So a few weeks ago I brought to you the story of this blind cat that I found and turned into the humane society. That cat, by the way, was returned to it's owner! So yay for that!

Anyway, so today I am at my coffee shop, and there is this shiba inu running the hell all over the place. Collar but no tags. Nobody within shouting distance claims the dog, so me and my friend bernie take him down to the vet to see if hes got a chip, as pure breeds tend to do.

So yes, he had a chip...but come to find out the retards that own the dog NEVER REGISTERED THE GODDAMN THING. So anyway, he is at the Humane Society in Pasadena. If he is your dog, his pet ID number is A241256. I am on his last resort list, so if he is going to be destroyed, he comes home with me. I hope he likes dalmatians :-P

Here are some pictures:










1 comment:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..so cool of you , Steph .. ahh.. !! :D