Monday, October 6, 2008

"All in the same picture or it didn't happen!"

So Rose put me up to the challenge of displaying my entire vintage collection in one picture. While I still can't do one picture...I have relocated the entire vintage line into one location. I moved every single non-vintage item out of the kitchen (where I house the bulk of my collection) and moved all the vintage stuff from around the house into the kitchen. The relocation of so many non-vintage toys is going to be a huge pain in the butt (right now its all in a HUGE box)... but I think the finished display is worth it...










For a ton more pictures of individual shelves and such. Go here:
Click Me!

2 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> Steph , how big is this house of yours.. or whatever?!

God .. !!


Is this like a series of rooms, one room , what ?! !!

WOW !!


>v<

Roseangelo said...

Hahaha! Ok, that's awesome. :)