Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The "Command Center"

So I finally have finished my "Dream layout" for my Gaming PC.
I play a lot of WoW, and I play two accounts at once, so it was important to me to be able to be able to see both accounts and have a monitor for a browser as well. Please keep in mind that the follow is set up using a single PC.



So here we have a 3 monitor system. The first two monitors are instantly obvious. The Primary monitor is mounted on the far wall and is a 65 inch LCD Aquos Television. The Secondary monitor is the 21 inch ViewSonic on the table below the primary monitor. While this monitor isnt very good for reading websites or text due to its proximity from the desk, it is perfect for running a second WoW character (as pictured).



The third monitor is actually inside the desk. The desk is designed with a recessed mount for a monitor. This monitor is perfect for browsing websites while playing games on the other displays.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little presentation, I'm pretty proud of my handiwork :-)

No comments: