Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So I Rescued This Cat

So get this. I'm driving home from a coffee shop I frequent at close to midnight, and there is this cat in the middle of the road, just kinda walking around in circles. He wouldn't get out of the way of my car, so I threw my hazards on and stopped the car in the street. I got out and talked to this cat (who still wasn't moving out of the way, or away from me), and after about a minute I tried to pick it up. It let me grab it like it knew me.

Anyway, I take him to the vet. They check him out and say hes fine except for the fact that hes totally blind! Poor kid. Anyway, I'm taking him down to the humane society and I'm going to post fliers around where I found him. I am going to tell the humane society that I want the option to adopt if they are going to destroy him. Anyway, here are some pictures of the poor little guy:




1 comment:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..your a saint.. >v<