Saturday, July 12, 2008

TMNT Treasures: Post 5 - Giant Splinter

Haven't done a Treasures post in awhile...This is one I actually just picked up. Brand new to me...but definitely Treasure status.

Without any further ado, I give you KARATE TURTLES MASTER! Or more affectionately known as "Giant Splinter".


As you can probably tell by the packaging, he is a bootleg. One of the most rare. If It wasn't for the Our Friends Power 5 Robot (Which I will do a Treasures post on in the near future) I'd say giant splinter was the rarest bootleg out there. If it wasn't for the sharp eagle eye of Vaughn Michael, I would have missed this opportunity, so a huge thank you to him.



This Splinter is in the same scale as the Giant Turtles that were officially released by Playmates. Easily my favorite bootleg...Playmates really should have done one of these!



Alas, this little gem is not quite yet in my possession. He is in the mail! But I will take a picture of him next to a standard Splinter for scale when he arrives! Hope you enjoyed this addition of Treasures!

6 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> .. one effin' rad boot leg .. !! Fun too i bet !@!
>v<

Vaughn Michael said...

So glad you got it, I saw another the other day was half tempted myself to get the bugger. :)

Unknown said...

By any chance does anyone have one for sale?

JHS said...

I have one in box with weapon. No idea what it’s worth lately.

JHS said...

What are you looking to pay?

JHS said...

What are you looking to pay?