Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Spread The Word!




From The5thTurtle Blog:

Steve Barron, director of the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, recently had this to say in an email to a Warner Brothers rep: "...there has been quite a lot of blogging about a director's special edition of the first movie, particularly in the light of its impending 25th anniversary. I would be very keen to contribute to this idea if you thought it a good one. I have lots of original artwork and even a rough cut with a few extra scenes on tape. I think it would be nice to do a definitive release as the extras have always been very limited.


"Great idea, innit? If you think so, spread the word, blog it, discuss in forums, get WB to pay attention.


And be sure to check out Steve's latest film, The Choking Man.


Do Your Part To Make This A Reality And Preach It!

3 comments:

Roseangelo said...

We gotta go bigger than just sending them some emails.

I've got some ideas that I'm working on, but I'm gonna need help. You in?

Stephan @ The Turtle Van said...

course I'm in. What kind of Turtle would I be if I wasnt?

Roseangelo said...

Mwahahaha!